- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments.
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Dealing on own account.
- Placing of financial instruments without a firm commitment basis.
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
- Advice to undertakings on capital structure, industrial strategy and related matters and advice and services relating to mergers and the purchase of undertakings.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments.
Atonline Ltd is allowed to provide Investment and Ancillary Services to the following European Union member states:
Additionally Atonline Ltd is allowed to provide Investment and Ancillary Services to the following non-EU jurisdictions:
|British Virgin Islands